Digital packaging creating brand new opportunities
Day & Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM IST
Duration: 90 min
FREE to attend
Over the years Digital Packaging formats have allowed Brand's to accelerate their activities, processes and competencies. Has Digital Packaging now come to the forefront, as businesses are affected by the Covid19 pandemic? Exploring the Digital Packaging advantage in the current scenario and what it holds for the future, PackPlus is back with another power packed expert panel debating how Digital Packaging is creating brand new opportunities, in the 3rd edition of Packaging Live webinar series.
- Nitin Nair, Associate Vice President - Packaging Development, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Yogesh Bambal, Senior Group Leader - Packaging Chocolate AMEA Region, Mondelez International
- Himanshu Maloo, Director – Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson, Pharma (Janseen) India
- Sridhar Janardhana, Head-Packaging (Domestic, International & Foods) Marico Limited
- Achintya Lahiri, National Head-Packaging Development and Engineering, Hindustan Coca-cola Beverages
- Meenakshi Sapru, Head Sales, Huhtamaki
- Harveer Sahni, Chairman, Weldon Celloplast
- Appadurai, Country Business Manager, HP Indigo Digital Press- India & Sri Lanka, HP India
- Jayesh Pandey, Partner - Management Consulting, PwC India (Moderator)
- Brand Owner Perspective of the Digital Packaging format for their products?
- Is digital a game changer in the Covid Era and there after?
- Global Innovations in Digital Packaging Formats